Shampoo Brush Review: How To Wash Natural Hair With Long Nails
I’m big into nails, even more than I’m into my hair. Did y’all know that?
I also have an active IG page for them, fabnaturalnails.
I do my nails myself, and they’re all natural; no tips, acrylic overlay, or gel. Just plain ol’ polish.
I like ’em bright, flashy, and looong, which is a problem when it comes to washing my hair.
Long nails + nappy hair = no more nails.
This is where a shampoo brush comes in handy.
I chose the Vitagoods scalp massaging shampoo brush. I bought it for $15.99 on Amazon.
Watch the video for a full review, but here’s a quick recap:
- Save your money and buy a non-vibrating version
- If you purchase online, you shouldn’t spend more than $20
- You can find them even cheaper at a mass retailer like Walmart or Target
- It works great. No hair loss and easy to grip
- I recommend it and will continue to use
If any of you have used a shampoo brush, let us know in the comments how it worked out for you and which one you chose.
Let’s keep in touch.